The Holt Hotel, Nr. Steeple Aston, Oxford Road, Oxfordshire, OX25 5QQ
The Holt is a beautifully refurbished traditional coaching inn dating back to the 15th century with all the comforts of a modern hotel.
Nestling on the edge of the Cotswolds in picturesque Oxfordshire, ideally situated close to the M40 and to many local attractions such as the city of Oxford, Blenheim Palace and Bicester Designer Outlet Shopping Village.
The Holt Hotel is situated midway between Oxford and Banbury on the main A4260 road. Sat Nav OX25 5QQ
Reaching the Hotel from the South
- Leave the M40 at junction 9 – follow the A34 for Oxford
- After 1 mile take the first exit sign-posted "Middleton Stoney"
- When you reach a mint roundabout, turn right onto the B430 for Middleton Stoney
- Carry on along this road until you reach a set of traffic lights, turn left here onto the B4030 for Enstone and Heyford
- Once you reach Lower Heyford turn left at the T-junction.
- Still on B4030, carry along until you reach the brow of a hill. We are on the right hand side at the top
Reaching the Hotel from the North
- Come off the M40 at junction 10 – follow the B430 for Middleton Stoney
- At the traffic lights turn right into the B4030 for Enstone and Heyford
- Once you reach Lower Heyford turn left at the T-junction
- Still on B4030, carry along until you reach the brow of a hill. We are on the right hand side at the top.4
Reaching the Hotel by Train
There are main line stations at Oxford and Banbury which are serviced by 24 hour taxis. Approximate travelling time from Oxford is 40 minutes and from Banbury 20 minutes by taxi.
Reaching the Hotel from the Airport
London Heathrow – 50 miles (Approximately 1 hour by car).
Birmingham International – 60 miles (Approximately 1 hour by car).